count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Publix

I am so grateful to live so near a GOOD grocery store. It is so clean, neat, and the employees there are always so happy! I have never had an experience with an unhappy employee. They are so friendly and helpful. They give my kids free cookies and balloons every time we go there (which, during DB's breaks from school is every day!!) and they have BOGO sales that can be pretty awesome. It is so nice to have such a great place to go shopping and not be totally annoyed by the end of my shopping trip. That usually happens for me at Walmart. The employees there bug me just because they are not happy people at ALL. Anwyay, back to being positive.....I am grateful for my Publix.

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip