count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Internet

I am grateful for the internet. That and cell phones. After depending on these things for so long, I look back at my life and wonder how we ever survived without them? How did anyone ever get the answer to a question? How did you call someone for help when you were stranded with a broken down car? How did you keep the kids entertained while you took a shower? How did you keep your schedule straight? How on earth did I ever get my research papers done on time? I realize that there has been so much negative that has come wtih the advances in the internet...for me it is mostly the TIME I lose in my life from mindless browsing....but the positives are so worth it! I am able to keep in touch with friends all over the country much more easily, I am able to talk/text my mom whenever I want, I can get quick answers to questions on anything, and I am so grateful!

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip