Monday, November 28, 2011
Naptime
Oh how I love naptime. As awful as it sounds, it is pretty much my favorite time of day. It is like our family's Siesta! Everything shuts down and there is just silence. Today JT AND Baby Girl are down for a nap, which is unusual because JT thinks he is too old, but the three of us are sick, so they needed a nap badly. I am grateful for this time to do whatever I want! I have watched TV, done laundry, took a shower, blogged, and had lunch. I know that once the minions wake up I am going to wish I just napped too, but what do you do. I am grateful for a little bit of peace and quiet during the day to rejuvinate and prepare for the tornado we call 4-8pm. I love naptime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment