count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Girl

I am so grateful for my beautiful baby girl! She is the perfect little pink caboose for our family! She has started in a bit on her 2-year-oldness, which is getting a little frustrating for both of us, but I wouldn't want her any other way. She is a little mama's girl, but she is usually the first one to scream out for joy when daddy is home and has the cutest little voice when she says, "Hi Daddy!!" I am grateful for my daughter who loves all things pink, but loves to jump in on the pile when Dad and the boys are wrestling. She is so dramatic over a tiny little owie, but doesn't bat an eye when she gets punched during said wrestling match. She hates to be dirty, but won't let me change her shirt for days at a time! I am grateful for my girlie that helps me keep things in perspective!

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip