count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Modern Medicine

Where would my family be without modern medicine? One of us would have died this year alone. Two of us would have died in 2002, and yet another of us would have completely lost an arm this year. I am so grateful to have been blessed to live when medicine is so advanced. I am grateful for competent people that put themselves through school so they are able to save lives. I am grateful for the technology that has allowed those same people to learn how to best care for my family. Not to mention the technology that is in place to help me make more informed decisions regarding my family's health. I am grateful for antibiotics, breathing treatments, pain medicine...you name it...I am grateful for it!

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip