count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

DB

First, I should point out that these gratitude posts are coming in no particular order. I obviously don't think of my car before I think of my children. It was late last night and I just wanted/needed to put something on there quick before I forgot and missed a day. It was only day 2! I had to be quick.

Now, down to business. I am so grateful for my DB. This morning he got Baby Girl out of bed, into the bathroom, helped her go potty and helped her get into some underwear. Then he guided both little ones downstairs to wake me up. He also cleaned up his room before coming downstairs. My DB rocks. He pushes me to limits that I didn't know were possible (good and bad limits, of course) but that is the whole point, right? For me to help him grow and learn, and for him to teach me what I haven't learned yet.

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip