count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Gratitude Goal

Inspired by my friend's FB post, I am going to attempt to post on my blog every day in November something that I am graeful for. That is 30 days of gratitude, baby!

Day 1--I am grateful for my husband. He works hard to support us while I stay at home and raise our little munchkins. He has completely supported this new running hobby of mine, even waking up early to feed the monsters their breakfast when I haven't gotten back from my long runs. He is a good daddy that has a knack for getting the kids out of my way when I am making dinner, and they can all usually be found wrestling on our bed when said dinner is ready. I am grateful for my Benny Boo.

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip