count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bathtime


DB is slowly growing out of baths. He has recently started to opt for a shower instead, which kind of makes me sad, because my two boys always have such a good time in the bathtub. So, tonight I just had to take a pic of them in the bathtub together, and it turns out that they were both looking at me and both smiling. That right there is a festivus miracle.

3 comments:

Jarom said...

Geez, I sure miss you guys. I can't believe how much bigger JT looks! My girls prefer the shower too.

I'm going to have to call you soon and catch up. It's still weird to me that I can't just walk over and hang out anymore. I seriously think of you guys at least every Sunday!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Wow, I haven't checked up on you for a while and can I just say Jarom looks a lot older! He's getting to be such a big boy!

roberta said...

I am really looking forward to seeing you in less than a month. Hooray for family reunions. Thanks for the birdie pictures. Keep us uptodate.

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip