count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A fish and a bird could wed, but where would they live?

At Ben's conference this last week he had a class on interviewing (since he is the big hairy boss now) and he learned some interesting techniques that really shed some light on our own relationship. Redbox suggested that he ask the question, "If you could be an animal, which would you be?" and then "If that one wasn't available, then what?"

Ben's answers: Dolphin, Killer Whale
Amanda's answers: Eagle, Falcon

Great. Not exactly compatible. I think that the LAST animals I would EVER want to be would have to be in the water. The LAST animals he would EVER pick would have to be in the sky.

So, a fish and a bird have wed, now where are we supposed to live? I guess in Tennessee.

7 comments:

Jarom said...

That IS interesting. I'm going to have to ask Jarom that. Funny thing, though, I love the sky AND the water! Tough question...

Kathy said...

I am also debating this question now. I think I would be a cheetah, because running that fast would be amazing!

The Isoms said...

That's funny! I will have to ask Josh! I have to think about that for awhile I'm not sure what I would be.
Good luck to the fish and bird :)

Angela said...

I have to agree with you. I would be some kind of bird. Not thinking about stuff like the life span of the animal, diet, etc, just thinking of the superficial stuff, I would love the feeling of flying. At least Ben didn't say something like "humpback". That would made me chuckle! *wink*

Shannon said...

Hey- sucks that you already had spring break- we are just about to have ours starting tomorrow. Cool stuff you guys got to do! As far as animals are concerned Adam said he would be a leapord and if he couldnt he would be a dog. I say and Eagle or a big fat lazy cat! Make that a house cat! So- there! You get a big award for being a super cool mom for making sure your boys had a fun spring break!

Josh and Michele said...

Just goes to show that opposites DO attract. I like to think that couples like us bring the best out of each other.

Rachel said...

That's funny! I'm going to ask my hubby tonight...

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip