Thursday, April 23, 2009
Busy Mama!
Now there are FOUR eggs in our little nest! How is this working? Is this mama pumping eggs out like crazy, is she a birdnapper, or are they really just leftover easter candy that she has adopted as her own? I need to get online and see how this whole bird birthing thing goes. This is wierd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Yes, and then post the answers here.
I wrote on the other comments wondering why one of the eggs was a different color. Find out for me, would ya?
Pretty cool picture you took of the nest and eggs. So Tay and DB must be talking about what they are doing cuz Tay DOES the EXACT SAME THING!! Till we found out! We couldn't figure out how she was running out of lunch money so fast and then she said "well I get Teddy Grahams and milk as soon as I get to school..." well my gosh- the girl eats a nice breakfast everyday so... plus they also eat at 10:30 and then at noon they get their snack time. Funny!!!
That is so weird! I want to know now too. Let us know what you find out!!!
I would love to see birds hatch right outside my window! Fun times for sure.
Post a Comment