count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Soccer is over for Dallin

Well, Dallin's soccer season came to a stop on Saturday. They had a perfect season, in that they perfectly lost every game! Dallin had a great time, and definitely made huge improvement from last year. His favorite part of the whole season was the "special" drinks at every game (gatorade) and the snacks at half time and at the end of the game. What about the soccer part? Just goes to show that it is the experience of playing, not winning or losing that sticks in their minds. Have to say, that is the same with me. I remember playing sports in high school, but I don't remember every single game that we won or lost. I just remember how much I loved to play. Hopefully next year our team will have practices so that we can maybe score a goal! Hmmm, what is the next thing up? Maybe swimming lessons or gymnastics......we will see. I don't think either of us can just take the whole summer off!

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip