count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ben's sweet ride

So I finally convinced Ben to stand by his new car so I could take a picture. He thought it was absolutely ridiculous that I get a pictture of him. I just remember seeing really old pictures with people standing next to the first car they ever owned......figured we needed one of Ben since he claims that this is the first nice thing he has ever owned. He feels kind of guilty driving it around, but I think it is just a car. When our friend called us from the Las Vegas auction to tell Ben what he got for him, he told him everything but the color. When I asked Ben what color it was (my first question about the car, being a girl.....) he said he didn't care what color it was, as long as it wasn't red. Well, imagine our surprise when we went to pick up the car! Fortunately, Ben is a ridiculously responsible driver (he goes the speed limit ALL THE TIME! It drives me crazy!!!!) so he shouldn't have much trouble.

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip