count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long hot summer


I just hope we make it through the summer! I am already groping for things to entertain us every day! My problem is that Dallin would be perfectly happy just chillin' all day, but I can't let him do that, mostly to avoid feeling guilt at the end of the day for letting him do "nothing" all day. It is going to be a long, hot summer. After we check off his "homework", including writing his name 3 times and 3 kindergarten worksheets, then swimming, watching 1 movie a day, and 30 minutes of computer, we have a lot of daylight left. I am going to have to start getting creative, here. I don't think he is the one that is bored, it is me!! I think I need a hobby or something. Although, my dinner group just disbanded, so I am going to have to start cooking every day......that should spice things up a bit, since I have not made my mark on the world by being a good cook. That's it. That is going to be my new project. Become a good cook. I can just hear Ben now, "New recipe night again????"

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip