count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That's one of the deal-breakers.....

Several people made comments that they pictured my house differently, and that is actually one of the deal breakers of why we are not going to buy this one. We ARE living in the South, for crying out loud, so I definitely don't think we should have a house that looks like it could be my parent's neighbors house or something. I want one with a big ole front porch, and DB has his eye on a house on the way to school that looks like Elizabeth Swan's that he really wants. When we do buy, we will not let you down.....we will get one that is appropriate for the South.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I will admit that there is nothing like a southern porch. But I still love the house.

Jarom said...

Yeah, I see what you mean. But, hopefully it's working well for you right now. When the day comes that you DO buy, I have no doubt it'll be grand, indeed!

By the way, the "Lucky" song you added to your blog is Caden's new favorite! I had to add it to mine too!

Kathy said...

Oh yeah, I e-mailed you an invite to my new blog. Let me know if it didn't go.

Shannon said...

How far are you from Ruby Falls? Find out because we just went there this weekend and it was way fun!

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip