Thursday, March 5, 2009
Child of the new millenium
So we went to Target the other day, and my sweet child that was born in this new millenium walks up to the door and pauses, unsure exactly why the doors aren't automatically opening for him. Now, to his credit, even I have noticed that Target is the only one of the big chain stores that still have a manual-open-it-yourself kind of door, but it was funny that he was just a bit perplexed there for a minute. Come to think of it, he doesn't understand VHS, CD's or even the radio! We hear a song on the radio and he asks me to replay it all the time! SHEESH! And we haven't had TV in such a long time that when he happens to be somewhere watching it, he thinks the show is over when the commercials come on. My poor, sheltered child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
We don't have TV either, but my kids have friends with TiVo, so they think I should fast forward commercials when we are somewhere that doesn't have it. It cracks me up.
Awww...I love the house. How cute! How have you guys been?
LOL I know what ya mean!
Post a Comment