count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One of those days....

My sweet DB got off of the bus today and solemly said, "Mom, today was the longest week EVER!" Poor kid, I have had some of those days in my life! I couldn't help but giggle.

5 comments:

The Steele Family said...

Hey! So guess who's gonna be living only 6 and a half hours away from you for the summer?!

The Steele Family said...

WE are silly! LOL...as if you hadn't figured it out. Yeah we are going to Cincinnati, Ohio baby! We will probably leave on either the 23rd or 24th of April.

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

OMG! I completely forgot that you abandoned STG and traveled East! That's what I get for not keeping track of you all! Give those boys of yours a great big hug & kiss for us for Valentines Day and hang in there! The adventure is just beginning!

Shannon said...

Hey- love the music! So yeah lets try to hook up this summer for sure. I am thinking of working for Adam to make some money so hopefully it will work out. How is the home/job now? You need to post pics of the area. Are you liking your ward? Details girl!!

Erin said...

Tell Dallin that Ammon LOVED getting a valentine in the mail. That was so fun! Thanks...

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip