So I finally downloaded some pics from our drive.....these are from that fun restaurant we stopped at in Amarillo, TX. It was a perfect stopping point where we had some fun and stretched our legs. There is a 72 oz steak that you can have for free if you eat it all plus a salad, 4 shrimp, and a dinner roll. 3 guys from Michigan tried it while we were there, and DB was fascinated because they had to sit up on this elevated table and had a big timer behind them (you have to do it in 60 min...) They couldn't do it. bummer....I'd hate to have to pay for that sucker!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













8 comments:
Cute pics. I hope you guys are doing well!
Fun! At least you got to experience some funny things about American lifestyle. I mean, Texas should probably be its own country! Loves
You Moved! Oh my gosh! It's been a while since I have been able to blog stock! How are you? Your so far away!You need to send me your e-mail address so we can keep in touch. minbaxter@hotmail.com
How much do you have to pay if you don't get it eaten?
Looks like you guys had fun traveling! Love the picture of JT's head in the last one! :D Miss you guys! Oh p.s. how about instead of paying for you and angie to come visit, i will just come visit you! :D Sound good?
Hi. Amarillo & Lubbuck is where Grandpa Peterson was on his mission. Thanks for the pics.
Dude. I've never seen any man who made a bear look "of average size" before I saw that photo of Ben. :0)
How fun! Ben didn't want to try and eat the steak?! That is way to much beef for me!!
Post a Comment