count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

a thousand words




Maybe really just 3 words that stick out...."Antannae Mom? Really?"

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohhhhhhh! I miss Katelyn in Antannaes! I used to do her hair like that all the time. They are all just adorable. I want to squish them ♥

Can't wait to see y'all!

Rachel said...

Garrett lost his two upper teeth AND one on the side. The other side is loose. I'm tempted to pull out the other side so he has 4 gaps! That will make for funny pictures!

Dallin looks so cute.

Brandon Kidd said...

Boy I don't know what to think! I see Amanda, Angela and Sara in those pics. Come to think of it, I don't even now the young one. We are going to have to change that soon. At least I hope so....

Joshua said...

yeah, I'm with brandon, this is just kind of odd. I mean we grow up seeing pictures of you and Angela as a baby and then, BAM, it's a spittin image of all those pictures. But the antennae hair is a first.

Tyson and Angela said...

Man you have some cute kids!!!! Maybe because one of them looks like me? :) No, it is because she looks like YOU! :) Regardless, your kiddos are stinkin' cute!!

roberta said...

This brings back lots of memories of all you KIDD'S when you were young. So cute. Hope that there will be time to say "HI" to you when you are here.

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip