We are just on our way to Memphis for a Costco trip, and since Ben is on the phone with all of his Redbox peeps (shocker, I know....) I needed something to do, and the blog was just calling out to me.
We are doing just great these days. We are all healthy and happy for the most part. Ben has been working insane hours with work and has been assigned to oversee the operations of about 400 machines and 23 employees. He has been quite stressed lately, but deep down in places that he is not willing to talk about at parties, I know he loves his job. I couldn't be happier about that either. It has been hard to have him gone so much of course, but we have experienced that before in our lives iwth previous jobs that he HATED and that compounded the stress exponentially. I am proud of his ability to take on such a project, and am impressed at how well he does it, too. Ben rocks, what can I say. I joke sometimes that we should trade jobs for a day, but I wouldn't ever do that. He is just too good at his job, and I could never fill his shoes. Plus, I really do love being at home with our babies.
I am desperatly anticipating the return of the humidity. Poor JT has really struggled with his excema this month. He wakes up with bloody fingertips and sheets from sratching his feet. We have even taped his jammies closed, but he gets to it in his sleep in his crazy itching frenzies. He still takes it in stride, though and is a happy kid.
One thing I am really looking forward to is buying a swim suit for Baby Girl. OH MY HECK!! Baby girl swim suits are SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to get one, and even Ben got a grin on his face when I told him that I would be buying one soon. Why can babies have chubby legs/tummies in their swim suits, but it is NOT okay for me to sport the same fashion?
We got a trampoline this week and have been able to spend a ton of time outside in the spring weather. I really don't know how we ever survived without a trampoline until now! DB and JT can't jump at the same time because of the size/jump differences, but JT gets it all day while DB is in school, and DB gets it in the evenings. It all works out.
The kiddos are all asleep in the back seat, thank heavens for a peaceful drive to Costco. I willingly admit that I am a Costco snob and refuse to shop at Sams Club. The kids tolerate the drive pretty well, the last half hour on the way home can get rough though. All worth it...especially since we are taking coupons with us. I am sure they will come to love Costco as I do. All in good time.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
yes..girl swimsuits are the CUTEST! Target and Old Navy have some REALLY cute ones out right now! So fuN!
Sounds like life is lookin good for you guys! YAY!
I too LOVE girly suits! I am missing it this time buying the boring boy trunks :(
YAY for a backyard big enough for a trampoline!!!
Haha! I love it. Don't tell Chris, but Caroline has five swimming suits. I found two at Kohls for $10 each. I wait until the end of the season and get them for really cheap. We do go swimming a lot and washing the same one over and over in addition to all of the chlorine is just not a good thing! We can't have our baby girls in faded, worn out suits. :)Also, I find that tankinis are the easiest with diapers.
Post a Comment