count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ummm, can I have January back after all?

Okay, so January got wind of my hateful post and lovingly sent me February, which so far has made me wish for "boring" again. Let this be a lesson to you all...karma reads blog posts! Here is what has happened so far in February:
1. 3 Snow days in a row=bored and troublesome 7 yr old
2. JT came down with croup this week, and hasn't slept very well.
3. Ben checked himself into the hospital in Memphis with cellulitis on Tuesday and is still there!
4. I am rockin' the world with a head cold fit for a king!
5. Baby girl has decided it is simply no fun to sleep through the night.

It looks like we are 5 for 5 at our house! Please January, come back to us!

4 comments:

Turok said...

ohhh..sad day. Sorry February has not started out the best for ya. As always, call us if you need anything!! Hope it gets better for ya, which I am sure it it.

Josh and Michele said...

Oh no! I hope you guys are okay. Is Ben coming home soon?

Josh and Michele said...

P.S. I wish you were here taking this photography class with me.

Rachel said...

K, sucks to not be close...what can we do from afar??

I hear Ben's temp went down, but that is all I've heard through the grapevine. Any dischange orders yet?

We are PRAYING for you! See... 'I' told you that January wasn't too bad. If only you would listen to me every once in a while :) :)

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip