Well, I was just about ready to wrap it up for the night, but as tomorrow is Sunday and I know my brother will be looking for a blog post from me, here I sit at my computer. So here is your update my dear Brandon!
Ben has been in Utah since Wednesday. He went to celebrate the sealing of his brother James and now sister McCall. He said it was really wonderful and is so grateful that he was able to be there. I have been a little bummed that I have missed out on all the Shoff Family festivities this weekend, but what do you do.
DB has had a tough week, spending the whole weekend grounded. It really stinks to have a kid grounded though, because the parent is therefore grounded also. Especially when said parent is flying solo for the weekend!
I am currently beating Ben in the March Madness Bracket competition. 26 to 20. We both had BYU down for a win tonight, so I wasn't able to pull even more ahead. The winner of our competition gets to pick the next date we go on. Although, when I say "next" it makes it sound like there has been a previous date.....and there hasn't, unless you count his work Christmas party. Any family up for a vacation? We will give you a bed for one night of babysitting?? Any takers?
We are all working on our tan lines as it is consistently in the 80's here. I have so far held out with turning on the A/C though. Fortunately I sleep on the main floor and the kids sleep upstairs where it is hot. They haven't complained so far and they are all still sleeping through the night, so I hope to hold out on that A/C a little longer.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Oh Amanda! I think I told Ben at LEAST 6-7 times that i wish you were here with the kids and how much I missed you! He is coming to our house tonight and we will take him to the airport tomorrow. :( but :) for you! We love you and hang in there! Dallin is such a great kid!
I ditto Em. You were greatly missed. There were a couple times that G-man would say, Where's DB? I miss him. Your Ben said more than a couple times...Ikey is just like JT! Our kiddos have a lot of similarities.
I also think it's difficult to have a child grounded. All kids go through phases and Dallin IS a good boy. But I know that sometimes a Momma feels like they could just ring their necks!!! :)
Hang in there! We love you guys!
Post a Comment