Saturday, December 18, 2010
Christmas in Orlando
Last night we went to the Osmond's Festival of the Dancing Lights. It was absolutely amazing!! There were even snow flurries to enhance the crisp night. The Christmas spirit really hit me last night. Standing on the Disney street corner, surrounded by amazing lights, Christmas music, and my family, eating pumpkin chocolate chip cookies......truly a moment that will stick with me for a while. It was SO busy last night. I am grateful that we were able to relax and not be as stressed out as many of the other people there. We knew we were just there for the lights and the Fantasmic show and didn't have to stress about seeing everything else because we aren't on vacation. In spite of the crouds, I really felt that my little family and I were there in a little bubble. Teasing DB, looking at whatever JT was screaming at us to see (so many amazing things to see at Disney) and checking to make sure baby girl was still awake. And walking arm in arm with my hunny. Really a great way to kick off our Christmas week.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Spectacular! Spectacular! I am SOOO jealous!!! :(
Wow! Looks like you had an amazing time!
Those lights are amazing! Glad you are all looking (and hopefully feeling) healthy! We'll miss you guys this Christmas :(
Why don't they have things like that here??? Looks awesome and looks like you all had a fab time! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment