That is so adorable! You are one smokin' hot momma! Dallin is so sweet! I just love that kid!
So cute!
How did he know you have one eye bigger than the other? lol.
O I love him! So stinkin cute! I love your bald head.:) That is a pic you should cherish and keep forever!
Man, what a budding artist! Too cute! You look great, Amanda. :-)
Yes you are! I am sure missing you this semester. Spanish would be tolerable if you were in my class. When are you guys going to be rockin it in Floida?
That is an awesome picture! Love the hair!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so adorable! You are one smokin' hot momma! Dallin is so sweet! I just love that kid!
So cute!
How did he know you have one eye bigger than the other? lol.
O I love him! So stinkin cute! I love your bald head.:) That is a pic you should cherish and keep forever!
Man, what a budding artist! Too cute! You look great, Amanda. :-)
Yes you are! I am sure missing you this semester. Spanish would be tolerable if you were in my class. When are you guys going to be rockin it in Floida?
That is an awesome picture! Love the hair!
Post a Comment