Then we had a picnic at one of our favorite places, Cypress Grove where there is a boardwalk through the "jungle" as DB calls it. We kept our eyes out for crocs, but they were hiding too well today. The best part is that the boys came home TIRED, so I take that as a sign that they had a lot of fun. Princess S needed a serious wardrobe change when we got home, so I was able to snap some cute pics of her....I promise she was wearing clothes when we were out and about!
I was super glad that DB was out of school today because of the nice weather. It really would have been a bummer if he had to be in school the whole day of the one nice day this week!
So we got that museum checked off our list....I found a list of 48 things to do in 48 hours in the Jackson area, so we highlighted the ones that are sensible for our family, and we are going to work on that list and work our way outward. I am hoping to make it to some of the big cities around TN also, like Atlanta and St. Louis this year. We will just keep on truckin'!













6 comments:
That looks like a blast! Good for you for being a tourist. There's still things in Utah that I want to see, so you've motivated me to be proactive.
Miss you!
where did you find this 48 thing list for Jackson...I must see this! Atlanta is pretty cool to visit (FYI) We still trying to make our way to St. Louis.
Looks like yall had a fun day though...and that hat on your little Princess is adorable!
I guess you figured something out to do! Sounds like a fun day! Love the pics! Sarah is adorable!!! :)
Where did you get that hat for Sarah. It is adorable. Of course Princess is adorable also. Great pics!
Sounds like fun. I wish it was warm enough here for a picnic!! I can't wait for January to be over.
I can't wait to hear about more of your adventures!! We love exploring new places so I am so excited for you!! And...I am jealous you are planning to go to Atlanta!! I want to come! :)
Post a Comment