count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our imperfect little family.....

So I was just perusing my blog, and I sure brag about my kids a lot, don't I? Well to dispel any misconceptions, we are all a little imperfect around here. My patience was thin today, Dallin had the most unbelievable melt down when he got sprayed with water (while wearing his swimming suit and trying to get the other little boy wet, mind you!) and Jarom just wouldn't take his usual naps today but was still ornery and tired. Oh, and Ben? ummmm, fortunately for him he is in Salt Lake wining and dining with the Redbox head honchos. So maybe he avoided the imperfect day today......actually, nope he didn't. He had to pick up a prescription for antibiotics on his way up, so I guess his perfection is drug induced.

3 comments:

The Crocketts said...

Oh good, you're just like the rest of us! I love you Amanda! You're great! Your boys are so stinkin' cute. Hi to Ben!

The Isoms said...

Wow does that day sound all to familiar!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Yah

I have had quite a few of those days. Man, your arms look so buff in your top picture with Ben. SO jealous. Miss and Love ya!
EM

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip