Thursday, July 3, 2008
If you lie to me ONE MORE TIME!!!!
Man, we had a rough day yesterday. Dallin is just not getting the meaning of a lie, and I have gotten too frustrated to be able to patiently teach him anymore. He was lying to me about everything yesterday!!! I asked him if he made his bed, and he said yes. When I went and checked, do you think it was made? Nope. I asked him if he ate all his corn, and he said yes. When I checked, do you think it was gone? Nope. AAARGH! Then I would explain to him how important it is to tell me the truth, and I would immediately ask him again (while standing there) if he had eaten all his corn. No kidding, he looked me straight in the eye and said, yup! He just doesn't get it. He spent half the day yesterday in time out, for crying out loud! Mommy even had to take a time out and leave the house without any children!! (Don't worry, Ben was home.....) I don't know what to do with that kid. Today has been better, but I haven't had to really ask him any direct questions (yet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment