count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Had to have one to match......


Here is my latest of Jarom......I had to try to duplicate the awesome one of Dallin that I got last year. The only problem is that Dallin holds still much better than Jarom does! What a wiggle worm!

4 comments:

The Steele Family said...

Yea! I can leave a comment! Yeah that is a way cute picture, especially with those beautiful blue eyes. How fun...good job!

pinksuedeshoe said...

Wow. He looks absolutely angelic! I love your blog by the way, so awesome to add you to the list of family bloggers :o)

The Isoms said...

He is so cute! Love the eye!

jenbulkley said...

This is a very cute picture. I hope you blewit up and framed it to put on your wall! Jennifer

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip