count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dallin loves playing soccer

Dallin had a soccer game on Tuesday night, and his team lost fantastically. I wasn't able to be there because I had a volleyball game at the same time. When his game was over and he came to my game, the first thing I started to ask him was if he won his game. Fortunately I was able to stop myself and ask if he had fun and if he kicked the ball a lot. He was so excited to tell me about how he kicked the ball so hard, and how great he did when it was his turn to be the goalie. I am so glad that he hasn't become bogged down with the concept of winning and losing at soccer. He doesn't even realize that they keep score. To bad that will probably be coming to an end in the next year or so. I am just going to appreciate his innocence now, especially since his team has lost each and every game for the last 2 years. I think I need some training on not even keeping score, but just enjoying the game. Thank heaven for my Dallin.

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip