count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ben was gone this weekend

The boys and I had a lot of fun while Ben was gone. I actually got more cleaning done with Ben gone than I have gotten done in a while. I think I have been on a "cleaning vacation" for the last couple of weeks. I definitely go in phases with my housework. It seems like it is all or nothing with me. The three of us just hung out and went to the pool a lot, and I didn't cook at all this weekend. (Ben will just say, "is that something new?") We picked him up from the bus stop today (he had to take the Greyhound bus home, because his darling wife wouldn't go get him) and Dallin thought it was pretty cool that he got to ride on a "humungous bus". Ben had to take the bus home because he was returning the car that Papa Shoff has let us borrow for the last year or so. That car has been a lifesaver, and we really appreciate being able to use it. And yes, Ben did get a new car to take over the Redboxing. I haven't been able to convince him to take a picture with it yet, but I'll get him one of these days.......

No comments:

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip