count-up to 1000 miles

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter fun.....

We have had a good time this month, getting ready for Christmas! We had a FHE and planned all the things that we wanted to do before the big day! We have gone to the temple to see the lights (not QUITE the same as Salt Lake Temple, but we made do...) made candy and cookies and have had some fun wrapping presents and keeping secrets from each other! We even got a snow day today and made 3 snowmen (Frosty, Dallin and Jarom) and a trusty snowdog in the backyard to keep us all safe. I am trying my hand at totally homemade scones for lunch today, and I have been fighting an urge to make Grandma Peterson's famous cinnamon rolls that I just may succumb to this weekend. Can you feel it in the air? IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

I wish I could describe how bad I'm missing home now. Christmas here is kind of the pits! Glad you're having a blast with family. Love ya

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

Wonderful pictures! I remember the days when we made chocolate covered everything. Those were some fun times!

Utah Summer Vacation 2009

Spring Break 2009

Our trip