When the pictures first loaded I thought...."Oh my goodness! What happened? He looks like he has a massive bloody nose! I'm glad it's NOT that! Isaac had a huge bloody nose yesterday so maybe it's on my brain.
He is so adorable! I can't stand it!! When are you coming again?
Cute pix! If you're anything like me, the pix are of everyone else so you're the ones taking them all. Be nice and include yourself some times. How is school going? Glad you had a good time at Lake Powell. The scenery there is amazing! HOME SWEET HOME!
7 comments:
Amanda, your pictures are worth a thousand words! Sooo cute! I can't believe how big he's getting.
Holy smokes! The dude has hair!! He is starting to turn into a little boy, instead of a baby! How fun! I sure do miss you! Love ya!
Jarom's are sooo cute. :)
wow. jarom's like a mini ben. Love your pics.
SOOO Yummy! I love him....
When the pictures first loaded I thought...."Oh my goodness! What happened? He looks like he has a massive bloody nose! I'm glad it's NOT that! Isaac had a huge bloody nose yesterday so maybe it's on my brain.
He is so adorable! I can't stand it!! When are you coming again?
Amanda,
Cute pix! If you're anything like me, the pix are of everyone else so you're the ones taking them all. Be nice and include yourself some times. How is school going? Glad you had a good time at Lake Powell. The scenery there is amazing! HOME SWEET HOME!
Post a Comment